Here you will find news on CLIENT II, current project developments as well as reports on sustainable innovations from the seven subject areas and all regions. You can narrow the selection by choosing the subject or region you are interested in from the menu. If you would like to be updated regularly, you can subscribe to the CLIENT II newsletter.
Did you miss something? You can find the newsletter archive via the right button.
News Article List
- ImageScience to Business and Policy: IAMO scientists support the launch of satellite-based index insurance for Mongolian wheat producers15.06.2020Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, UzbekistanAdaptation to climate change, Natural hazardsKlimALEZ researchers successfully supported the launch of Mongolia’s first index insurance product for wheat growers.
- Image10.06.2020NamibiaSustainable energy systemsThe PROCEED team is very pleased to welcome CENORED as a project partner. The cooperation between the energy provider and the PROCEED team is set to provide useful insights for both sides.
- Image10.06.2020GhanaClimate protection/ energy efficiency, Sustainable energy systemsThe EnerSHelF project team has created a visual overview of their work and the project partners.
- Image26.05.2020ChileResource efficiency and circular economyIn a video interview, the project coordinator of the ReAK project, Anna-Lisa Bachmann, explains the goals of the project, discusses the biggest challenges of the upcoming year, and reflects on how the Corona crisis has affected the project so far.
- Image25.05.2020GhanaAdaptation to climate changeThe Measurement campaign on the contamination status of various water reservoirs in Ghana has started. Even before the first heavy rainfall, the first measurements were carried out at four different locations in Accra, Ghana, at the beginning of May.
- 20.05.2020GhanaSustainable energy systemsThe EnerSHelF project plans to install measuring devices related to the use of solar PV energy in health facilities in three locations throughout the country. At this stage of the project, the locations of the three health facilities were set. The three health facilities differ in the number of beds for patients and the health service offered.
- Image29.04.2020Resource efficiency and circular economyAlthough the project is ongoing, the project coordinators of the CLIENT II project LINOKAS have received their first enquiries to sell the technology they have developed in the project to industrial partners and export it to Central Asia.
- Image28.04.2020KazakhstanLand managementIn a short video clip, Prof. Dr. Georg Guggenberger from the CLIENT II project ReKKS explains the lessons learned so far, his experiences with the local partners and how networking between the project participants can be successful.
- Image11.03.2020ChileNatural hazardsThe source code of the RIESGOS demonstrator is now available on GitHub, a platform for creating and managing collaborative and free software.
- Image05.03.2020VietnamAdaptation to climate change, Sustainable energy systemsOn 5 March 2020 a number of BMBF-funded projects in Vietnam met up for a networking event in Bonn.