Here you will find the current dates for CLIENT II joint projects, including networking events and workshops as well as information on relevant external events in the seven subject areas. You can find more information on the location, registration process or background under the respective events. Past events and informational material can be found in the event archive.
+++ Due to COVID-19 and the uncertainty surrounding major conferences, this webinar has been postponed until the autumn when more information about the new arrangements for the UN conferences has become available. +++
- 30.06.202002.07.2020The Sustainability Week 2020 will take place in Pretoria, South Africa, from 30 June to 2 July. Central topics are sustainability in water, energy, agriculture and mining.
- 07.07.202016.07.2020The 2020 high-level political forum on sustainable development will take place from 7 to 16 July in New York
- 08.07.202010.07.2020The 7th Regional Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction in the Americas and the Caribbean, to be held in Montego Bay, Jamaica, will discuss ways to make the economy resilient to natural hazards.
- 13.08.202015.08.2020From 13 to 15 August, the IE Expo China - presented by IFAT, will take place in Shanghai, China. It is Asia's leading Trade Fair for Environmental Technology Solutions: Water, Waste, Air and Soil. The focus will lie on city cleaning, water technology, waste disposal, municipal services, environment and climate protection.
- 20.08.202021.08.2020On 20 and 21 August, the exhibition and conference "Power & Electricity World Africa" will take place in Johannesburg, South Africa. Central themes include energy generation, solar energy, storage, renewable energy, and flagship projects.
- 23.08.202026.08.2020From 23 to 26 August, the 6th International Conference on Water Resource and Environment will be held. The conference provides a platform for professionals and specialists to present their latest findings, opinions and views.
- 07.09.202011.09.2020IFAT is the largest trade fair in the environmental technology sector. It takes place every two years at the Munich Exhibition Centre and deals with the topics of water, sewage, waste and raw materials management.
- 14.10.202016.10.2020From 14 to 16 October, the 8th International Congress on Water Management in Mining and Industrial Processes will take place in Santiago, Chile. The topics on the agenda include responsible management of industrial and mining wastewater, adaptation of water management to climate change, and efficient water use: maximizing the value added of water.
- 15.10.202028.10.2020The 15th Conference of the Parties (COP 15) to the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) will take place in Kunming, China.
- 15.10.202016.10.2020The 3rd annual MiningTech South America exhibition and conference will be held in Santiago, Chile, on 15 and 16 October 2020. It will discuss topics such as digital transformation, robotics, new technologies and sustainability in the mining industry.
- 20.10.202021.10.2020The GRoW (Water as a Global Resource) Conference will take place on 20 and 21 October. The focus will lie on new methods and solutions for the sustainable management of water resources.
- 21.10.202022.10.2020The exhibition and conference "MiningTech Brazil" will take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on October 21 and 22. It deals with topics such as digital transformation, robotics, new technologies and sustainability in the mining industry.
The 26th session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 26) to the UNFCCC was scheduled to take place from 9-19 November 2020, in Glasgow, UK. Due to COVID-19, the meetings are postponed to 2021.
- 09.11.202013.11.2020Expomin is the largest mining exhibition in Latin America. This year, it will take in Santiago, Chile, and the focus will lie on mining machines, mining equipment, and conveyor technology.
- 10.11.202011.11.2020The exhibition and conference Future Energy Nigeria will take place on November 10 and 11 in Lagos, Nigeria. The event will focus on energy production, energy conservation, technologies, and renewable energy.
- 11.11.202013.11.2020From 11 to 13 November, the exhibition and conference "VietWater" will take place in Ho Chi Minh City. The focus will lie on water technology, waste water technology, water treatment plants, recycling, and technology.
- 24.11.202026.11.2020In Cape Town, South Africa, the exhibition and conference "POWERGEN Africa" will take place from 24 to 26 November together with the "African Utility Week". The focus will be on smart cities, the development of energy strategies, intelligent energy, and the energy revolution in Africa.