Here you will find the past dates for CLIENT II joint projects, including networking events and workshops as well as information on relevant external events in the seven subject areas. You will find final reports, press releases and photos taken during the events under the respective events. You can get you back to the upcoming events via the right button.
- 29.03.202004.04.2020From 29 March to 4 April, the ETHLagos, a hackathon for decentralized energy, will take place in Lagos, Nigeria.
- 15.03.202017.03.2020From 15 to 17 March, the Innovation Forum of the FAO Regional Office for the Near East and North Africa will take place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 12.03.202013.03.2020+++ Update (03.03.2020): Unfortunately the BMBF has cancelled this event to prevent the spread of the Corona virus. +++ The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is organising a Brazil Day, which will take place in Bonn on 12 and 13 March. It is intended as a networking opportunity for scientists and experts working in Germany who are interested in cooperation with Braziil, and also aims to provide ideas for future cooperation with Brazil. The event will be held in German.
- 05.03.202006.03.2020On 5 and 6 March, solutions to accelerate the implementation of the sustainable development goals in Africa will be discussed in Pretoria, South Africa.
- 03.03.202004.03.2020On 3 and 4 March, the Africa Energy Indaba will take place in Cape Town, South Africa. Important topics are the energy transition and energy policy, financing and investments, smart grids, and decentralised grid approaches.
- Second Latin American Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems09.02.202012.02.2020From 9 to 12 February 2020, the second Latin American Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
As part of a preventive and stabilising foreign policy, the Federal Foreign Office will launch Green Central Asia, a regional initiative on climate and security in Central Asia and Afghanistan from 2020.
The Science Policy Interface, an accompanying project to the Client II funding measure, is organising a side event to present CLIENT II projects at the 25th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
Between 11 and 29 November, a delegation of the CLIENT II project RIESGOS will travel to the partner countries Peru and Ecuador to present the first beta-version for a multi-risk information system.